Named for the founders of Roper Hospital, Colonel Thomas Roper, and Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Sister Xavier Dunn, the Roper Xavier Society recognizes the Foundation’s leadership donors. This annual giving society represents individuals and organizations who contribute a minimum of $1,500 each year.
Rx Society Giving Levels
$1,000,000 or more
$100,000 - $999,999
$50,000 - $99,999
$10,000 - $49,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$1,500 - $4,999
What are the benefits of giving a leadership gift?
- Ensure the Roper St. Francis Healthcare tradition of saving and changing lives through compassionate care continues
- Enjoy the opportunity to celebrate the impact of your gift with an invitation to the annual Roper Xavier Society Donor Appreciation Gala
- Receive recognition in printed materials and on the website
- Stay informed with a subscription to Forward, the Foundation’s quarterly newsletter
- Display your support with a lapel pin indicating your Society-level support
Benefactors’ Circle Members:
- Receive all Society-level benefits
- Celebrate the impact of your gift with an invitation to the Benefactors’ Circle private cocktail reception before the Rx Society Donor Appreciation Gala
- Display your support with a Benefactors’ lapel pin
Directors’ Circle Members:
- Receive all Benefactors-level benefits
- Receive invitations to the Signature Series - exclusive, behind-the-scenes views into Roper St. Francis
- Access available concierge services provided by the Foundation
- Celebrate the impact of your gift with an invitation to the Directors’ Circle reception before the Rx Society Donor Appreciation Gala
- Display your support with a Directors' lapel pin
Not yet an Rx Society member?
Consider joining more than 500 other individuals and organizations who support Roper St. Francis Healthcare each year with a gift of $1,500 or more. As a member of the Rx Society, you will have the opportunity to celebrate the impact of your gift at the Roper Xavier Society Donor Appreciation Gala.
Make Your Gift Today