What is the concierge program?
The Roper St. Francis Foundation's Concierge Program is designed to help you navigate Roper St. Francis Healthcare should you, your family or your friends need assistance before, during or after a stay in one of our facilities. The program is offered by the Foundation to our giving and loyal Roper Xavier Society leadership circle members.
- A concierge card with a phone number to connect with someone willing and able to assist you. Our goal is to make your experience with Roper St. Francis Healthcare as streamlined and comfortable as possible.
- A complimentary membership to the Roper Hospital Cardiac Wellness and Rehabilitation Center
- Four meal vouchers to be used at any Roper St. Francis Healthcare cafe or cafeteria
- Four parking vouchers for Roper Hospital downtown
The Concierge Line
We will offer personalized, non-clinical support any time you need us. For example, we can help:
- Facilitate a planned hospital stay by tailoring your experience to your preferences.
- Connect you with patient representatives - employees who work to ensure you have a great experience at the hospitals of Roper St. Francis Healthcare.
- Quickly and easily address challenges with pre-admissions, scheduling or billing.
- Provide referrals to our Roper St. Francis Physician Partners and system-affiliated physicians.
- Facilitate and support you during an emergency room visit.
- Navigate the many available services and programs offered by Roper St. Francis Healthcare.
- Address any other needs you may have.
Your gift of $10,000 or more qualifies you for access to the concierge program.
For more information on how to become eligible for the concierge program benefits, please contact us at (843) 720-1205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Your Gift Today