roper xavier Society
Named for the founders of Roper Hospital, Colonel Thomas Roper, and Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Sister Xavier Dunn, the Roper Xavier Society recognizes the Foundation’s leadership donors. This annual giving society represents individuals and organizations who contribute a minimum of $1,000 each year.
| President's Circle
|| $100,000 - $999,999
| Directors’ Circle
|| $10,000 - $49,999
| Society Member
|| $1,000 - $4,999
What are the benefits of giving a leadership gift?
- Ensure the Roper St. Francis tradition of saving and changing lives through compassionate care continues
- Celebrate the impact of your gift with an invitation to the annual Roper Xavier Society Donor Appreciation Gala
- Receive recognition with a donor listing in printed materials and on the website
- Stay informed with a subscription to the Foundation’s quarterly newsletter, Forward
- Proudly display your support with a lapel pin indicating your Society-level support
Benefactors’ Circle Members:
- Receive all Society-level benefits
- Celebrate the impact of your gift with an invitation to the Benefactors’ Circle private cocktail reception before the Rx Society Donor Appreciation Gala
- Proudly display your support with a Benefactors’ lapel pin
Directors’ Circle Members:
- Receive all Benefactors’-level benefits
- Receive invitations to the Signature Series - exclusive, behind-the-scenes views into Roper St. Francis
- Utilize available concierge services provided by the Foundation
- Celebrate the impact of your gift with an invitation to the Directors’ Circle luncheon before the Rx Society Donor Appreciation Gala
- Proudly display your support with a Directors’ lapel pin
Not yet an Rx Society member?
Consider joining more than 500 other individuals and organizations who support Roper St. Francis each year with a gift of $1,000 or more. As a member of the Rx Society, you will have the opportunity to celebrate the impact of your gift at the Roper Xavier Society Donor Appreciation Gala.